1) Filed the First Criminal Complaint in History against NY ACC for lack of veterinary care, lawsuit pending.
2) Filed the First Criminal Complaint in History against NY ACC for corruption, theft conversion, and racketeering, not made public and lawsuit pending.
3) Filed the First Lawsuit in History either by paralegal or attorney to describe that since it is a felony to kill a dog, then the dog could not be considered property (state of NY).
3a) 2015: First Lawsuit in History against NYPD for not enforcing animal cruelty law (failed due to lack of standing, which we vow to correct on our next filing) (related to 3 Filing).
4) Filed the First Legal Brief in History (as a legal response in a housing issue) applying the ONE DROP RULE used in Jim Crowe days to compare Breed Specific Legislation against pit bull type dogs, successful, video produced (state of OK).
5) 2016 Filed the First Lawsuit in History by a Paralegal to have a dog removed from bite hold, successful in one hearing (state of West Virginia).
6) December 2016 Filed the First Lawsuit in History either by a Paralegal or Attorney comparing a dog to a child as a life (in allowing the ability to file an emergency injunction later than civil law permitted, state of Iowa).
7) 2017 Filed the First Lawsuit in History either by a Paralegal or Attorney describing the dog on bite hold as having a “soul” or nephesh in Hebrew meaning living, breathing creature (state of Virginia). (Zois et al v. City of Des Moines, Animal Rescue League 2016).
8) Deeogee, First Bite Hold Dog released either by Paralegal or Attorney, by pre-litigation with attorney at the Department of Health NYC, 2012.
9) Filed the First Amicus Curiae in History either by a Paralegal or Attorney to a Virginia Court to release the dog Jasper on bite hold (accompanied by the Second Campaign in History to Beg for a Governor’s Pardon, first on-line as the first request was in 1994 in NJ), ongoing 2017.
10) Started the First Protest Campaign Against New York Animal Care and Control in Feb 2011, with back-to-back protests for five years straight and criminal complaints filed. Hosted the Largest Animal Rights Protest in NYC history for 25 years with 300 confirmed attendees at City Hall in September 2014 to Build True No Kill Shelters in Queens and the Bronx, and garner support for an OPEN BID to end the “three families of rescue” in NYC (NY-ACC, Mayor’s Alliance, ASPCA).
11) Invented the term “TRUE NO KILL” (2012) in response to organizations fraudulently using the term “No Kill” thereby committing fraud (will file a criminal complaint against any organization that uses the term, rescue or shelter, for fraud if they are not in agreement with the terms laid out by NoKillAdvocacyCenter.Org.
12) Invented the usage of the color RED (2012) for animal rights protests, having established a Facebook page encouraging the movement to be well-recognized among the public during a demonstration, tee-shirts, hats, jackets, posters, etc.
13) Invented #sleepoutforanimals campaign in which we SLEEP OUTSIDE in protest (2015).
14) Invented the term “HOLDING A DOG HOSTAGE” and “HOSTAGE NEGOTIATIONS” when I successfully negotiated the return of a stolen dog for $1,000 cash no questions asked (unspayed basset hound stolen from blind woman in Queens) in about 1997 (we met in a “dark alley”). The dog was found through contacts at the Town of Hempstead Animal Shelter and it was discovered that there was a connection to a breeding facility in Virginia. A celebratory photo was taken at the District Attorney’s office at Nassau County. (TOHAS used a Decompression Chamber in the past by sucking out oxygen from animals to suffocate them to death, which was ended at some point.) This term also applies to when animal control facilities refuse to release a dog or cat when requested by a rescue (CAARA has been proposed since to allow any 501c3 rescue without violations to pull animals from any facility rather than be refused.)
New York Animal Rights Alliance America
Starting June 2009:
Seven-year campaign against Cole Brothers, which helped end their tour in the Northeast (particularly Orange County) covering protests for eight hours each day.
Protest Campaign against Charles River Laboratories, one of the biggest if not the biggest animal supplier to the Vivisection Industry (including Huntingdon Life Sciences in NJ).
In February 2011, we kicked off our (Inter) National Protest Against Kill Pounds and BSL.
Our group with our Oklahoma group ended a one-year wildly successful campaign to END THE GASSING OF ANIMALS in the city of Shawnee, an extremely controversial and politically complicated scenario, this campaign warrants a book onto itself. Criminal complaints still pending. (2015-16)
Hosted a Protest in Fayetteville North Carolina, the first of its kind there against nightly sharp shooting of stray dogs. The contract to a Texas entity was ended. (2013)
The campaign to end Breed Specific Legislation in Iowa has begun this year 2017 with lawsuits, criminal complaints, rallies and protests, ongoing.
The campaign to repeal the banning of the feeding of cats is under way in Ridgefield, NJ, in which I charged with the false violation of harassment against a proponent of the ban, (ongoing), 2016-17. We will be headed to Florham Park, NJ.
The campaign to investigate the NJ-SPCA and prosecutor’s office as to why a dog named Sully was starved to death and the abuser was NOT charged with a third degree misdemeanor (only charged a fine) as proscribed by Patrick’s Law, that campaign will be a 10-part video series (ongoing).
The campaign to expose slander and “fake news” in the animal rights and rescue arena. I will be filing a lawsuit against an individual(s) that have posted massive lies about me including “scamming” and other actual criminal activity. A video series will be produced to teach activists as to the anti-SLAPP laws and bring people through the experience of surviving massive slander (ongoing).
Maintained dog/cat rescue over 25 years.
Feb 2011, Times Square 15 attendees.
June 2011, Herald Square, 50 attendees.
July 2011, Washington Square, 75 attendees.
July 2011, New York Animal Care and Control Board Meeting, with 100 attendees, mostly wearing RED and carrying signs. The hall could not hold the attendees. I spoke and made a speech as to garnering 1,000 protestors in Queens and 1,000 protestors in the Bronx to build True No Kill Shelters. As a result of our protest at the Board Meeting, another organization was able to tap Scott Stringer to act as a proxy regarding the massive incompetence at the facility.
2012, Queens Receiving Center, 75 attendees, NY1 coverage.
2012, Bronx Receiving Center, 75 attendees, we hosted a parade and marching band down the streets, video never released.
2012 Brooklyn ACC, 100 activists in 100 degree heat.
2013, Michael Vick protest at Nike with video for awareness.
2013, Queens Catering Hall, Protest & Rally with Vegan Buffet (First Dog and Cat Rescue Organization to Encourage Vegan-Only Events for Dogs & Cats), many speakers including mayoral hopefuls (one of which gained a seat at NYC Council). Massive slander from a jealous crazed activist reported fake news of scamming from this event with lawsuit still pending.
2013-2017, Rescue dog stolen by three conspiring individuals, Muttkiss, with 95 page criminal complaint filed and considered “civil” – lawsuit is still pending with a law being designed to end the transfer of dogs and cats as a civil matter (ongoing).
2014, City Hall protest, the largest animal rights protest in 25 years with 300 confirmed attendees.
2015, The First SIT-OUT IN HISTORY at NY-ACC, where we sat outside and demanded True No Kill and an OPEN BID (we are the first and only group in history to demand that the laws be charged at the state level so that the government bureaucratic nonprofit entity with government cronies be replaced with a real True No Kill Animal Rescue Organization).
2016, Sleep-Out protests NY ACC (two), one at an animal abuser’s house in Crown Heights Brooklyn in 25 degrees and snow.
December 2016, Sleep-out protest and rally at Shawnee, OK, to end gassing.
January 2017, Hosting Protest and Rally at Animal Rescue League for sending their attorney to kill bite hold dogs (that are not really aggressive).
2011 “Coffee Dog” Protest with two-part video produced, protested right at Shea Stadium, unresolved, however, Dept of Agriculture would be interested in pursuing if it arises again.
2012, Protest in Brooklyn, 100 attendees in 100 degree heat, NY ACC (noted above also).
2016 Protest, Co-Host of Ongoing campaign at Maricopa, Arizona, recently garnered about 100 protests in two nights straight, protesting horrid conditions there.
2016 Protest, Anti-Bear Hunting Two-Part Protest with video produced for awareness, at Capital Building in Trenton.
2015 Protest, Attended Anti-Bear Hunting Protest at weight station and produced a video of the event for awareness.
2016, Produced Nonprofit Raising Video Public Service Announcement, 20 minutes, for cat rescue.
2015, Speaker at Girls Catholic High School, Brooklyn, ARA topic.
2016, Regular on local political radio show 14 shows, hosting three one-half hour shows solo on animal rights.
2016, Hosted Protests against a dog murderer who killed someone’s dog in Queens, produced video of victim and attended trials, met with DA of the new animal investigation division, abuser convicted of felony with five years probation.
2016, Political Campaigns with Legal and Rescue Assistance to Free Bite Hold Dogs, Blue dog in OK, Two Dogs in MN, Leah in Virginia and others.